Hey Beehive, thought I would share my new Beyoncé tattoos. Some people are gonna hate on me, but it’s my body, so WHAT!!!
I am currently having a whole sleeve done, but here is what have had done already:
- The Gramaphone is to represent the 16 Grammys she has and the roman numeral is her birth date: 9-4-81.
- The bumble bee as you can recognize was on the Deja Vu single and was included in promotinal use in the Sasha Fierce era.
- The signature is from the very first signed picture I got of her when Destiny’s Child were performing at Sheffield Arena on the Survivor tour.
- The B is from the 4 era and added a crown to it to make it King B.
- I just had a Beyoncé silhouette done which is from the back page of the I Am… Sasha Fierce tour program.
June 28 – Los Angeles – Staples Center/BET Experience
June 29 – Las Vegas, NV – MGM Grand Garden Arena
July 2 – San Jose, CA – HP Pavilion at San Jose
July 5 – Oklahoma City, OK – Chesapeake Energy Arena
July 6 – Dallas, TX – American Airlines Center
July 9 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL – BB&T Center
July 10 – Miami, FL – American Airlines Arena
July 12 – Atlanta, GA – The Arena @ Gwinnett Center
July 13 – Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena
July 15 – Houston, TX – Toyota Center
July 17 – Chicago, IL – United Center
July 18 – St. Paul, MN – Xcel Energy Center
July 20 – Detroit, MI – The Palace of Auburn Hills
July 21 – Toronto, ON – Air Canada Centre
July 22 – Montreal, QC – Bell Centre
July 23 – Boston, MA – TD Garden
July 25 – Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center
July 26 – Atlantic City, NJ – Boardwalk Hall
July 27 – Charlotte, NC – Time Warner Cable Arena
July 29 – Washington, DC – Verizon Center
August 2 – Uncasville, CT – Mohegan Sun
August 3 – Brooklyn, NY – Barclays Center
August 31 - Philadelphia, PA - Benjamin Franklin Parkway/Made in America